International Bluesky Cosmetics Advanced Nail Technology Certificate
The nail industry is a thriving and exciting one and perfect for those with a passion for all things nails. Successfully completing this course can see graduates working from home, setting up their own business, become a nail educator….The list goes on!
Bluesky is a fast-evolving global beauty brand and available in more than 30 countries around the Globe.
This is an intensive 8 day training course and 4 days of practical hours at the student salon. Time outside of class must be set aside to study your course material, complete course work and practice.
Students of this course need not have any previous beauty or nail qualifications as this course commences at the very basics of nail technology studies. Students must be 16 years of age or over at the time of course commencement.
Nail Technology students will cover comprehensive training and extensive practical experience in the following areas:
• The structure of the nail
• Anatomy & Physiology of the hand & arm
• Nail disease and disorders
• Nail shaping
• Cuticle work
• Massage; hand and arm using effleurage, petrissage and passive movements
• Specialised treatments; exfoliants, masks
• Nail Enhancements; Acrylic Liquid and Powder systems including dip acrylic, sculpting and overlays
• Nail Enhancements; Gel including sculpting and overlays, Gum gel, 4D gel art, gel polish
• Maintaining your enhancements with refills
• Safe enhancement removal
• Hygiene and sterilisation
• Health & Safety practice in the salon
• Client Care & Communication
• Working in Beauty related industries
• Time Management
• Forming a treatment plan
• Manicures & Pedicures
Students of this course work towards an International recognised certificate in Bluesky Cosmetics Advanced Nail technology.
Method of Assessment
Revival Aesthetic & Beauty Academy prides itself on its continuous assessment. This allows both our tutors, and our students to carefully monitor their progress throughout the course.
Students complete throughout the course:
• Assignments (x1)
• Portfolio Work / Case Studies; 10x nail enhancements
Students complete at the end of the course:
• A practical examination consisting nail enhancements (model required)
• Theory papers in the areas nail enhancements and health & safety
• Course kit
• Course literature
Deposit: R5 000
The deposit payment is required in order to secure your place. This non-refundable and non-transferable.
Included in your course investment:
• Examination fees
• Course Books and literature
Excludes : Re-assessment / Re-writes
Once kit items need to be replenished, it is the students responsibility to replace the items. Bluesky products available to purchase at the Academy.
Student must be 16 years of age or older, be able to understand, speak and write in the English language.
Email the academy at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a registration/application form.
Email the fully completed form and a copy of your ID to email@example.com
A letter confirming your registration will be sent via email.
Pay your deposit and send proof of payment.
Revival Aesthetic and Beauty Academy ( PTY ) Ltd
The Towers, Main road, Paarl 7646
82 Babiana street, Myburg Park, Langebaan 7357