Beauty Specialist Certificate
Who is this course for?
This course is for those seeking the ultimate in professional international qualifications in the areas of beauty therapy. This is a full-time, intensive 6 month course. Graduates of this course will have an abundance of qualifications, plenty of salon experience thanks to our salon days and will be the most employable upon completing their course. Start working towards your international qualification and work on board the luxury cruise liners.
Students complete a number of different subjects each comprising of both practical and theoretical work. You will complete work experience in the form of salon days. This invaluable experience allows you to gain an insight as to what a real-life working salon is like, an attribute future perspective employers will value. We believe in giving our graduates the best possible start in their careers, which is why we equip them with FREE training in some of the the beauty industries most popular treatments like Gel polish and Lash extensions. Throughout your course, you will also work with professional skincare brand. This is another factor which also stands out for future employers. Our college lecturers have a wealth of experience in a variety of different industry positions, from owning our own salons and massage therapy clinics, to managing sales accounts for prestigious premium skincare brands.
Places on this course are limited to 12 to guarantee our students maximum Lecturer attention and mentoring. Therefore, if you are interested in applying, please do so as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
• Skincare & Eye Treatments; cleansing, toning, skin analysis, skin conditions, types and textures, skin diseases and disorders, deep cleansing techniques, eyelash and eyebrow tinting, eyebrow shaping, face masks and facial massage
• Make Up; pre-base, colour correction, foundation, concealer, powder, contour cosmetics, brows, eyeliner techniques, false lashes, lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss application, daytime, evening, special occasion and bridal makeup looks
• Manicure & Pedicure; nail diseases and disorders, nail anatomy, nail shaping, cuticle work, hand and arm massage, foot and leg massage, exfoliators, treatment masks, paraffin wax treatment, hard skin removal and nail painting
• Waxing; full leg, half leg, bikini, underarm, lip, chin and forearm treatments using both hot and warm wax
• Facial Electricals; brush cleansing and steaming
• Health & Safety
• Business & Professional Conduct
Receive additional FREE training in:
• UV Gel Polish
• Lash Extensions
Revival Aesthetic and Beauty Academy Beauty Specialist Certificate
Bluesky international Certificate in UV Gel Polish
Revival Aesthetic and Beauty Academy Certificate Eyelash Extensions
ITEC International exam extra R7000 for Diploma at
Attendance:10.00 am – 14.00pm Mondays the time outside the class are for self-study and weekly assignments.
Method of Assessment
The college prides itself upon its continuous class assessment. This not only allows us to gain an insight as to how you are getting on but is also beneficial for you too. We do this in the form of:
• Practical examinations
• Theory examinations
• Portfolio work
• Work experience logbooks
Payment Plans available R2000 per month x6
The deposit payment is required in order to secure your place. This non-refundable and non-transferable.
Included in your course investment:
• Beauty student kit
• Makeup Kit
• Course Books and literature
Excludes : Re-assessment / Re-writes
Once kit items need to be replenished, it is the students responsibility to replenish the items.
ITEC International Diploma( optional )exam extra R7000 the exam to be done in Cape Town at a external training centre.
Student must be 16 years of age or older, be able to understand, speak and write in the English language.
Email the academy at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a registration/application form.
Email the fully completed form and a copy of your ID to email@example.com
A letter confirming your registration will be sent via email.
Pay your deposit and send proof of payment.
Revival Aesthetic and Beauty Academy
The Tower Building unit 18, 4 Fabriek street, Paarl, 7646
Tel: 082 211 0334